To expand our development team we are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer (m/f/d) to join our team as soon as possible in full-time or part-time.*
Your daily routine
- Start the day either in one of our offices or from a remote location
- Meet your team online for the daily stand-up in the morning
- Discuss new customer requirements with your team mates and break them down into small tasks
- Read and write relevant (or maybe less relevant) messages in slack
- Pick up your tasks in Jira
- Develop within your local Docker setup
- Plan your lunchtime either with colleagues or your family
- Commit and push your code to BitBucket
- Document your results in Confluence
- Celebrate a finalized project together with the team
Your typical responsibilities
- Conception and planning of (mobile) web applications
- Conception and planning of web shops based on Shopware
- Development of customer-specific applications with PHP 7/8 and common PHP frameworks
- Support and optimization of running applications
- Communication and consultation with customers and colleagues
- Profound experience (> 5 years) in PHP development
- Good working knowledge of Symfony or Laravel
- Experience in dealing with REST/SOAP interfaces
- Comprehensive understanding of server architectures and web services (MySQL, MSSQL / Apache, nginx)
- Passion for IT and web technologies
- Independent way of working and proactive communication skills
- Solid English language skills
If the position of Senior PHP Developer sounds like a suitable job to you, please send us your application. You are welcome to tell us about your motivation and professional interests in an informal way — there is no need to write an extensive cover letter. Please also let us know when you will be available and what your desired salary looks like.
EXCONCEPT is an expert in e-commerce and digitalization projects. We advise, implement and oversee e-commerce solutions and digital transformation projects for international companies from various industries.
We work remote first — that means our collaboration and communication takes place completely digital and everyone ist free to choose where they want to work. Our offices are located in Stuttgart and Belgrade but many of us primarily work from home.
* Please note: Even though this is a remote friendly position, we can currently only hire applicants who have their place of residence within Germany or Serbia.